Last Friday I was nominated by the lovely Lisa from Mummymanifesto for a Liebster Award. Thank you!
Lisa has asked me to answer 11 questions
1. The worst “compliment” you have ever received?
People always “compliment” my red hair…..people just don’t get that people with red hair HATE it!
2. Your favourite midnight snack?
Nothing – I never eat in the middle of the night unless I’m on my way home from a late night out and I may stop to get chips and gravy from Charcol Chicken!
3. The hardest thing about blogging is?
Getting over your fears of what other will think of your blog post.
4. The one character trait you hope to pass onto your child/ren?
5. Favourite birthday celebration so far?
My 11th Birthday – my first ever sleepover. Excitement plus!
6. The one character trait you hope your partner passes onto your child/ren
7. One bad habit you wish you could get rid of?
Not deleting shows after I watch them on the TBox.
8. Camping or Hotel?
Not contest – Hotel!
9. Name one blogger you want to meet in real life and why?
Retro Mummy – I want to know how to make my blog a mega success!
10. Your signature dish in the kitchen?
Cooking is not my strength. My family often request my Rice salad – although the recipe is not my own, given to me by my friend Cate.
11. Your most treasured possession?
My wedding rings – love them!
Now its my turn to pass on the Liebster Award. My nominees are:
- Heart Mamma
- The Crafty Expat
and now for my questions:
Your dream holiday?
- Wine or beer?
- Favourite celebrity and why?
- Your most viewed blog post was?
- Favourite pastime (besides blogging)
- Dream occupation?
- Favourite social media and why?
- TV show addiction?
- Early riser or night owl?
- How do you like your eggs cooked?
- Favourite childhood memory?
Thanks again to Lisa for the nomination. Enjoy, comnent and spread the blogging love!
The post Liebster Award first appeared on This is Who I Am by Marleisa